RAHINUR BINTEY RAFIQUE
- MS in Economics
- 4 years of research experience in 16 studies
- Has working experience in MJF, ALRD, Nijera Kori, SDF, PKSF, IOM, IMED of MoP and Oxfam funded studies
- Co-authored a research-based book, ‘Agricultural Production Practices at Chittagong Hill Tracts’
- Trained on qualitative data analysis using ATLAS.ti software
- Life Member of Bangladesh Economic Association
Rahinur Bintey Rafique is a Research Associate at the Human Development Research Centre (HDRC). She has concentrated on development economics. In last few years, she engaged with a number of research works with different national and international stakeholders including UN bodies. She also coauthored a book, ‘Agricultural Production Practices at Chittagong Hill Tracts’. She completed her post graduation from Department of Economics, United International University, Bangladesh with excellent result. She is the Life Member of Bangladesh Economic Association. Rahinur was born in November 19, 1993 in Dhaka, Bangladesh and currently lives in Dhaka.