- MA in Bangla
- Diploma in Folklore & Social Development.
Books translation (English to Bengali)
- Bangladesh Bhumi Mamlar Rajnoitik Orthonity: Bishal ak Jatiyo Apochier Kothokatha, (Bengali translation by A.Barkat, O Rahman and M Salim Reza of the Book “Political Economy of Land Litigation in Bangladesh: A Case of Colossal National Wastage” by A Barkat and PK Roy), Pathak Samabesh and Jijera Kori, Dhaka, ISBN. 984-8120-66-1, published in 2006
- Deprivation of Hindu Minority in Bangladesh, Living with Vested Property, Bengali version published in 2009
- Development As Conscientization, The Case of Nijera Kori in Bangladesh, Bengali version published in 2010
- Political Economy in Madrassa Education in Bangladesh, Genesis, Growth and Impact, Bengali version published in 2017
Salim Reza completed his Graduation and post graduation from Department of Bangla, University of National, Bangladesh. He is the Associate Member of Bangladesh Economic Association, Doner Member: Medical Education and Health Development Association (MEDHA). Salim Reza’s a number of write-up published in the dailies of Bangladesh. Salim Reza was born in November 09, 1976 at Kushtia, Bangladesh.