- M.Sc in Food and Nutrition
- Expertise in clinical research, data analysis, nutrition education, counseling, employee supervision and team building
- 7 years of research experience
- Worked in different national and multinational health-related institutes of Bangladesh
- Has research publications on health and nutrition
Aysha Mustary, currently works in Niketon Health and Physiotherapy Centre as Nutritionist and Diet Consultant. She has more than 7 years of work experience at the top rated food and health facilities in the different national and multinational institutes of Bangladesh. She is a goal-oriented nutritionist and wellness professional focused on conducting detailed nutrition consultations and creating personalized meal plans to meet the needs of each client. Aysha possessed advanced knowledge on human anatomy and physiology. She has skill in clinical research, data analysis, nutrition education, counseling, clinical locating support, employee supervision, team building.
Her health related completed research works are—
- Comparison of the complications between low birth weight and non-low birth weight babies in selected hospitals in Dhaka city.
- Relationship between infant feeding practice and diarrhea.
Aysha has completed her MSc and BSc degree in Food & Nutrition from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. She has obtained training onnutrition and diet therapy from Diet Council, Bangladesh. Aysha is a highly effective diet consultant working in various aspects of the health care field.